Hi, I am non SL New member

ASC dhamantiin Walaalayaal.

First of all I appreciate for creating this great forum and I honestly like it’s impressive layout which is why I started to sign up right away.

Secondly, I wanted to ask if this platform is for all Somalis all over the Greater Somalia or is it exculivly for Landers.

Thirdly, I would suggest the makers of this platform to add Somali emotions and more reactions if that is possible, just a tip, that is all thanks guys

1 Like

You are welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind words and suggestions. We are still new and growing but hopefully we will introduce new features when the time is right.

This is a Somali forum which means all Somalis can participate. However, we particularly focus on the goings on in Somaliland.

You are more than welcome to contribute positively. You can agree or disagree on topics but good behaviour must be maintained at all times. There is no topics off limits here including clannism or whatever but the manner in which these topics are debated will be monitored.

Trolling is strictly not allowed.

Harmless troll Or FKD wouldn’t hurt, I mean it is not Twitter, it is forum right? By the way I recognized that @fais kid from Somalispot, he is a big Qabyaliste and a troll, so I guess we have that in common.

A qabyaliste and a troll? when did stating the abvious become synonymous with those words…